Dropbox sync — attachments dissapeared on Mac OS

Options
slam_jack
slam_jack
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

1password 4.0 from Appstore. Dropbox sync. iOS 4.2.7

I use 1password database from 3rd version, 4th version found it successfully, and everything was alright, till i decided to add some custom icons to the items, that had attachments inside.
So, the result is, that custom icons sync between my Macs, (as i can understand, iOS version doesn't support custom icons from Mac version) but all the attachments in these items disappeared.

I can still see these attachments on iOS, but Mac version doesn't show them no more. They are still in the database, but are recognized only by iOS.
I think that the problem is connected with custom icons.

After that, i tried to add again the attachments on Mac, now they are syncing, but iOS shows the older one and the new added attachment, the older attachments are still inside the database.

Here is link to the 1Password 4 Diagnostics Report — d.pr/f/cBYM

Comments

• oshloel
    oshloel
    Community Member
    Options

+1 I've seen attachments disappear from 1pw4 MAS after syncing via dropbox. It's good to hear they are still there (I hadn't looked), but now need to figure out how to get them recognized in v4 MAS.

• RDH
    RDH
    Community Member
    Options

Attachments that appear on one Mac aren't appearing on a supposedly in sync second Mac. Some are some aren't all very time consuming and worrying. Need to keep bumping these threads until Agilebits start taking them seriously.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @slam_jack, @oshloel and @RDH,

I want to let you know that we are taking this issue seriously - missing data is never a thing we like to see! As stated in the forum post here, we have submitted a revised version to the App Store for review.

Thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.