Quoka auto fill not working, fill and manual login also not working

Options
LosInvalidos
LosInvalidos
Community Member

Hi, this is a german site. To test, sign up here: http://www.quoka.de/mein-quoka/anmelden.html and use http://www.quoka.de/mein-quoka/login.html
to login.

That being said, when I try to login, 1P fills the form and sends the login, but I'm being returned with the info wrong PW or username. But both are correct. When I manually enter the password, the login works fine.

PS: quoka.de is another site which is still missing an icon.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LosInvalidos,

When you're having difficulty with just one website, it's often because either there was a problem with the initial entry, or because the site has recently changed its' settings in some way. The easiest thing to do is try manually saving the login again. Please try this:

• Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary
    • Click the gear button in the corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

I just created a test entry (with dummy account information) and it seemed to behave properly for me - I hope it works for you as well :)

• LosInvalidos
    LosInvalidos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan, something is strange. Maybe I'm doing something very stupid here. I did manually enter the login creds and saved that as a new login. But again when this is auto-filled by 1P (with the new login), the site tells me, the data is not correct.

• Hi @losinvalidos,

What if you turn off the auto-submit and animated filling via the 1Password Menu > Preferences > Browser, does it work better?

• LosInvalidos
    LosInvalidos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT, no that doesn't improve things. Looks like this is related to the site and I'm sure they are doing something out of the order. If the dust settles some more around 1P4 massive support storm, maybe you guys can try to reproduce...

• AlexHoffmann
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hello @LosInvalidos,

Late last night I performed a quick test on quoka.de and it worked fine.

These are the steps I took:

1. Registered
    2. Using the password from the confirmation email I went to the login site and entered the data.
    3. 1Password 4 prompted me to save the login and I did.
    4. Logged out.
    5. Filled the information using the browser extension.
    6. logged in successfully.

Here's a 1PIF file of the item I used: http://d.pr/f/l7Gi
    You can import it into your database and compare your entry to this one (I replaced my username and password with dummy data).
    Make sure to compare the web form details. When those aren't saved correctly it creates problems.

P.S.: Man how many of my old PDAs I sold using that site ;)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @LosInvalidos.

In addition to @AlexHoffmann's helpful instructions I wanted to mention that you'll need to select **File > Import…* from the main app menu if you'd like to import the 1PIF file he provided. Opening 1PIF files, e.g. by double-clicking, to import them is a known issue intended to be fixed in a future update.

• LosInvalidos
    LosInvalidos
    Community Member
    Options

ok I finally got this working. Thanks @AlexHoffmann for the test file and @sjk and @Megan for your patience with me. Please close this.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LosInvalidos,

I'm so glad to hear things are all sorted! You know where to find us if you run into any further snags. :)

This discussion has been closed.