2 items of concern: Not sure if reported to you already

Options
tuni12
tuni12
Community Member
  1. If I dbl click on the 1PW icon while I'm in my FF or Chrome browser, I can open my applications including banks etc....using both the mini and/or the icon (key). If I close the browser, open 1PW (4) (on m dock) and click on any of my apps, I'm taken to the browser and the connection spins and spins and spins - never gets to what I need to open. Strange....

2. Additionally, (asked this question previously) I still want to know how I would know if the backup of 1PW to iCloud is really happening since I can't see what the backup contains in "Documents and Data".....There are backups are shown with dates, however, how do I know what is being backed up or even if its 1 PW????

Sorry to add to your problems with this update.....but....

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tuni12,

Thanks so much for understanding that things are a bit busy around here with this update. I'd be happy to help you out here :)

1. What you are mentioning is a known issue, and our developers are working hard to track this one down. It's been a bit tricky, as the problem seems largely intermittent, but rest assured, we want this one squashed!

2. If you want to take a peek at your encrypted data, please go to ~/Library/Mobile Documents and open the onepassword folder. To learn a bit more about the design of the data, we have support articles here that might be interesting for you:

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Security/

If you have any further questions, we're here to help :)

This discussion has been closed.