Quit upon launch

Options
dbarach
dbarach
Community Member

I uninstalled the non-MAS 1Password 3 using the uninstaller and installed 4 from the MAS. Now every time I start it up it crashes after a few seconds with this error report: "2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper unexpectedly quit the last time it was run. Would you like to send a crash report to AgileBits?"

I've sent the error to AgileBits. I've also disabled 1Password Mini and tried a bunch of other tricks that people suggested. It doesn't matter whether I have it set to sync with Dropbox or iCloud, this still happens.

Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions on what I can do to get 1Password working again? I'm sure you all know how hard it is to get by without it. Cheers!

Comments

• Hi @dbarach,

Sorry about the delay in getting to this thread. Have you contacted us via email yet for private help or have the issue been resolved like updating to 1Password 4.0.3 update at the Mac App Store?

Please let me know.

• dbarach
    dbarach
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

I didn't contact via email for private help, but upgrading to 4.0.3 did fix the issue. For some reason I had to delete the browser extensions and reinstall them after the upgrade, but everything is fine now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dbarach,

Thanks for letting us know that you're all sorted out! Again, I apologize for the delay in our response times. If you do need anything further, we're here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.