Always use certain login

Options
Eitan Freedenberg
Eitan Freedenberg
Community Member

I am a university student, and have two logins for my campus intranet sites: one for Blackboard and one for the library. They use the same subdomain, so 1Password appears to be pairing them with one another. However, the logins are mutually exclusive; the one used for xyz.myschool.edu will never be used for abc.myschool.edu and vice versa. They have different userIDs and passwords.

Is there any way to train 1Password to autofill each page's individual login when I key the shortcut, rather than offer me the choice of the two logins?

Comments

• Hi Eitan,

This is supposed to work, pressing CMD+\ will auto-fill if there's only one item on a specific subdomain. However, we've identified a few bugs and are looking into it.

In the meantime, please make sure both of your items are showing the exact path to the login page. In other words, make sure in the website field, they are showing xyz.myschool.edu or abc.myschool.edu, and not myschool.edu in both. If they're both precise, then it should technically work.

This discussion has been closed.