Can I change my email address?

LakeDaisy
LakeDaisy
Community Member

I can't find a way to replace an old email address? Is there a way?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Do you mean for your forum account here? You can change your email address on here from your profile page:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/edit

If you are referring to your 1Password order, you can change your email address for that via our Customer Center:

https://agilebits.com/customer

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers!

• LakeDaisy
    LakeDaisy
    Community Member

khad - I've been to that page. The forum account profile page. It has an old email address and I can find no way to change it.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

@LakeDaisy

Just to be clear on this, do you not have these options for editing the email field should allow editing. If you cannot edit these details please let the staff know. I have seen a few funny things lately with certain browsers as an addition have you tired another ?

• @LakeDaisy @thightower You're not alone @LakeDaisy, I don't have an email field on that page either!

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Hmm weird. Let me try another account.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Yep 100% confirmed with the wife's account.

Oh @khad that change a couple weeks back must have done something to make this unavailable. Can you check into it ?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the confusion, folks. It seems that it is only available for Moderators and "Admininistrators" [sic]. I'm looking into it, but if you want to PM me your new email address I can make the change for you for now.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2013

This should be resolved now. Let me know if you are still unable to edit your email address on your profile pages, @JasperP and @LakeDaisy:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/edit

• robos
    robos
    Community Member

I can't talk for them, but I do have the same problem, and the field is not there for me.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I spoke too soon, @robos. I should have updated the thread. It was working momentarily, but the "fix" caused another problem. Please PM me with your old and new email addresses if you would like me to make a change.

• el1x
    el1x
    Community Member

I am looking to change my email address as well. I will PM you also @khad

• steve28236
    steve28236
    Community Member

Hi,

As per the subject how do I change my contact email address for the Agilebits forums? I have had a look at my profile and there is an option to change my password but I assume I'm overlooking where to change my email address.

Thanks.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @steve23094,

I merged your post with this existing thread. Things got a little…complicated when we enabled the option. If I get too many to process manually I may need to push harder on making this self-serve. But for now just send me a PM with the new address, and I am happy to make the change.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.