Is anyone getting support from AgileBits?

Steve Harper
Steve Harper
Community Member

Is anyone on this forum getting any communication from AgileBits? I have sent several emails to support and posted here and not received any responses. Has the company stopped operating under the strain of all these issues?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

There have been posts indicating that AgileBits has been swamped with support requests following the release of 1P4 (forgive me for not hunting them out and linking them specifically: it's a little late here!). They are working through those requests but no doubt it all takes time. I'm sure, given AgileBits' track record, you will get a response. I know the delay must be very frustrating but don't give up hope!

Stephen

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Join the beta, zero issues here! (knock on wood)

• Posted by @dteare today in a different discussion:

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet. We've received literally thousands of emails every day after the the launch and have been trying to catch up ever since. I don't mean to quibble with terminology as I prefer to treat all customer emails as "urgent" but during these crazy times we've needed to take drastic actions and part of that is deciding what constitutes "urgent".

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

Just a word or warning please do not submit multiple emails to support. This is a quote from a diagnostic report submission of mine. The quote refers to the email submissions and how it works.

Please note that queue placement is determined by the timestamp on your last message, so sending multiple messages will result in a longer wait.

• DavidB
    DavidB
    Community Member

JasperP wrote:

Posted by @dteare today in a different discussion:

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet. We've received literally thousands of emails every day after the the launch and have been trying to catch up ever since. I don't mean to quibble with terminology as I prefer to treat all customer emails as "urgent" but during these crazy times we've needed to take drastic actions and part of that is deciding what constitutes "urgent".

Thank you for posting this. I think if something like this had been posted starting days ago as a stock answer to many of the messages in this forum, it would have calmed down a lot of frustrated feelings due to a lack of response by AgileBits.

Good luck to the AgileBits team at this difficult time--there are a lot of us rooting for you.

• Steve Harper
    Steve Harper
    Community Member

Thanks for this information guys. Just knowing what is going on goes a long way to help. Especially knowing that it will do me harm to send other emails.

I wonder why they haven't pulled the MAS app so they can slow down the influx of people with issues?

• mozart11
    mozart11
    Community Member

"I wonder why they haven't pulled the MAS app so they can slow down the influx of people with issues?" Oh you $hould know why - what'$ that movie line - $how me the $omething or other - they have ours now.

Don't forget the iOS app update too.

Hard to know why the beta's all worked very well overall. At the beginning typical beta stuff, but fixes came fast and the beta's only got better. What happened to the app with release version is the wonder? To introduce so many things that now don't work that did work? How?

AB will figure it out, how long? Who knows. But the question needs to be asked at AB why it was released and sold clearly not ready and by whom?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

Hard to know why the beta's all worked very well overall. At the beginning typical beta stuff, but fixes came fast and the beta's only got better. What happened to the app with release version is the wonder? To introduce so many things that now don't work that did work? How?

Perhaps post #36 from MikeT in this thread may shed a little light on that.

Stephen

• Jasper
    edited October 2013

Just another note here, @roustem posted this today:

I am sorry about the delay. Our inbox is currently close to 10,000 messages and it might take more than a week to get an answer, unfortunately :(

This discussion has been closed.