Download Link for 1Password 4.0.3

ahenriksen
ahenriksen
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

The download link on https://agilebits.com/downloads points to 1Password 4.0.1. Where can I find the download for 4.0.3? I purchased the software through the website and not the App Store so I can't download from there.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I believe (but stand to be corrected) that 4.0.3 is Mac App Store only. There have been bug fixes in the App Store version that have not been required in the AgileBits' store version (arising from sandboxing in the App Store version).

Stephen

• ahenriksen
    ahenriksen
    Community Member

Hmmm. Well, the App Store description says there are "Several important bug fixes in 4.0.2".

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

I am running the web site version, and it's 4.0.2. I believe I read somewhere here that version 40.3 is only on the Mac App Store and it is designed to address some of the sandboxing issues that Apple enforces.

• oshloel
    oshloel
    Community Member

Download 4.0.1, launch it and it will check for updates & download/install 4.0.2, which is the latest website version as far as I know.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2013

@ahenriksen and all

Web v. latest stable is 4.0.2

Web v. latest beta 4.0.2b1

Mac App Store latest is 4.0.3

1. This addressed Dropbox syncing permission issues and was Mac App Store only)

as @oshloel said just download the current supplied version and then check for updates, is usually how I go about it. (Web version)

• Hi guys,

@thightower is correct with his post.

We're a bit behind but we'll be updating the downloads page to handle the new 1Password 4 website builds as it still links to 4.0.1 with an update to 4.0.2 available on the first launch. We have to update the page manually right now but soon, we'll update the page to be automated to handle the links to newer updates.

This discussion has been closed.