Various UI Bugs

Options
cjheng
cjheng
Community Member

Hello AgileBits!

Thanks for the awesome app. I've noticed a few UI issues so hopefully these descriptions are helpful in getting them fixed. If you need screenshots, let me know.

Version and Device Information

• 1Password 4.3
  • iPhone 5 GSM
  • iOS 7.0.2
  • en_CA

Secure Notes

• When editing an existing note the scroll view is not adjusted correctly when keyboard is visible. It appears that the content inset is too large while the scroll indicator inset is not being set.

Search

• When entering search mode the keyboard is shown and the table view is disabled behind a semitransparent view. If you start typing so the table view shows selectable search results and then clear the search field the semitransparent view is visible above the table view again however the table view items are still selectable.
  • When searching it is possible to scroll the search results up and out of the visible area.
  • When viewing search results it appears that the scroll indicator height is decreased but never increased. Possibly caused by the keyboard showing and hiding. It is possible to make the scroll indicator not visible in search results with multiple searches.

Wi-Fi Sync

• When entering the Wi-Fi Sync secret the textfield height is too short. Text descenders appear clipped and the clear button is clipped on both the top and the bottom.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I wonder whether the secure notes point is related to what was discussed in this thread—in which I case entirely concur with what you say! Apologies, however, if I misunderstood the point.

Stephen

• cjheng
    cjheng
    Community Member
    Options

I don't think it's related to your issue in the other thread. My description is more dealing with UI inconsistency in editing mode rather than the display of secure note text.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@cjheng, sorry for the misunderstanding!

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.