Trying to install Safari extension and I keep getting v3.9

Options
Randomizer
Randomizer
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

Using the big green button and, in the process I get a boxed note indicating that I must have 1Password4 installed to install this extension. I do have it installed. I can't ok away the box nor do I have a way to indicate that I already have it ... but I did notice the installed extension. Didn't work when I tried to use it and when I viewed it in Safari-Preferences-Extensions I see that the version installed is a 3.9 version. Removed it and tried it again ... same thing.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Randomizer. I'm sorry you've been having trouble with installing the 1P4 extension for Safari.

Please try what @MikeT suggested in another post:

Can you do the instructions mentioned in this article. After you do that, reinstall 1Password 4 extension with this link and see if it'll work.

The first instructions are to make sure the 1P3 extension is removed before (re)installing 1P4's.

If that doesn't help please send us a Diagnostics Report that provides useful information about the current 1Password configuration on your system. Instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but please do include a link to this topic in your email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. After analyzing that report we'll be able to better assist you. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.