1Password 3.7.2 and 1Password 3.8.21 sync issues

Options
kunda
kunda
Community Member
edited November 2013 in iOS

I have version 3.7.2 on my iPhone and version 3.8.2.1 on my Mac laptop. But according to this forum the latest version is 4.3.

I am also unable to sync any devices with my laptop. I have been using 1 password with regular syncs for the past 2 years.

Comments

• Hi @kunda,

1Password 3.7.2 for iOS is the latest version for the 1Password 3 for iOS series, we do still support it along with 1Password 4 for iOS. The 1Password 4 for iOS is a separate app that's also a paid upgrade. You can find out more information here.

I am also unable to sync any devices with my laptop. I have been using 1 password with regular syncs for the past 2 years.

You said regular sync, does that you mean you've been using the Wi-Fi sync? You can only use the Wi-Fi sync between 1Password 3.7.2 for iOS and 1Password 3.8.21 on your Macs. Dropbox killed the APIs that we used in 1Password 3 for iOS, so Wi-Fi sync is the last sync method you can use.

If you are using the Wi-Fi sync, can you tell us more details about the issues you're having?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kunda,

It seems we're having the same conversation in several different places! I'm closing this discussion - please direct your comments to the thread here.

This discussion has been closed.