Strange category/folder created on migration from version 3

Options
Boltzmann
Boltzmann
Community Member
edited November 2013 in Mac

There seems to be a strange category/folder created on my 1Password 4 for Mac. It's a very long text named (translated from spanish) "Doesn't truly belong to Wallet, we store it here in order to generate a detailed view" (in spanish translation: "No pertenece verdaderamente a Wallet, lo guardamos aquí para generar la vista detallada."). On this weird category/folder, 1Password 4 has put an identity from 1P3.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Comments

• Boltzmann
    Boltzmann
    Community Member
    Options

Am I the only one with this weird category created on 1P4? How can I contact support?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello, @Boltzmann!

Thanks for reporting this. It's the first I've heard of that mysterious category/folder. Could you please post an image here of what you're seeing?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you need help posting an image, there's a helpful post here.

Stephen

• Boltzmann
    Boltzmann
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ok. This is the one from 1P4 (spanish):

The selected folder.

This one from Safari's Plugin (which is the same as for 1P4 mini):

Could be a translation issue. I believe this started with last upgrade 4.0.5.

Thank you.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Those images are very helpful, @Boltzmann -- thanks!

We're not sure how that translation got messed up but we're looking into it and will have it fixed ASAP.

• EduardoRT
    EduardoRT
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Maybe it's a problem inside the spanish translations?

1password Mini

1password

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the additional report, @EduardoRT. We are aware of this issue with the Spanish translation and will resolve it as quickly as possible.

• Alberto
    Alberto
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same long category on the menu. No pertenece verdaderamente.....

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @Alberto.

For 1P4 beta testers, translations have been updated in 4.1.BETA-1 so please let us know if you're still having this issue with it.

This discussion has been closed.