Does Open and Fill work?

Options
RickCunn
RickCunn
Community Member

Does Open and Fill work for anyone? I click the drop down and select Open and Fill and the proper web page opens. But the login credentials are not populated. I have to copy-and-paste each one. Does this feature work for anybody?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @RickCunn. I'm sorry you're having trouble getting Open and Fill to work. I can assure you it does work properly for most people as we also expect it will for you soon. :)

This troubleshooting guide might help you fix it:

1Password fails to fill data

Also try restarting your system. If you're still stuck after that please mention which versions of 1P4, OS X, and web browser(s) you're using so we'll have that information as a starting point for continuing to help you get this resolved. Thanks!

• Kimmy
    Kimmy
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I just bought the mac store version of 1password 4. The installation and syncing worked fine but the "open and fill" doesn't work. When I go to safari extensions I don't have a 1password extension in there. I've rebooted and nothing helps.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hi @Kimmy,

(EDIT: Please note that I have deleted your duplicate post in another thread, just so we don't duplicate our efforts to get you all sorted out)

If you're not seeing the 1Password extension in Safari, you'll want to install it from here: https://agilebits.com/browsers/index.html

Please let me know if this helps :)

This discussion has been closed.