Import from Lastpass not working

Options
Martin Posch
Martin Posch
Community Member

Hi and greetings from Austria,

After using lastpass for some time I wanted to give 1 Password a try with the new version 4 - exported all my entries as laspass-csv-File and wanted to import them in 1Password. Unfortunately none of my 1700 Entries have been imported :(

As next step I tried to import a CSV-Export of my Keepass-File - but this also was not successfull

Comments

• jimmyg
    jimmyg
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

I also have this same problem importing from SplashID into 1Password V4 (Mac App Store version). I have tried the SplashID "native" format (VID), and also a standard CSV format.

The only thing I have found so far that may be a clue is by looking in the 1Password Application log, each import error shown in the log (and 1Password does not indicate to you during the import process that an error even occurred!) has this error message associated with it:

The file “{filename here}” couldn’t be opened using text encoding Unicode (UTF-8).

If anyone else has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    James

• Uno_Lavoz
    Uno_Lavoz
    Community Member
    Options

AgileBits will be rewriting all of the import features as soon as they have time, so you may want to wait for that. Lots of applications will be added, including the ones you mention.

This discussion has been closed.