Importing .csv ~ from Bento database

Options
Cinnik
Cinnik
Community Member

I converted my bento database into a .csv file, copied it on my desktop. Purchased 1password for mac and iPhone. Began 1password with an import of the .csv file. The information was received into one database, but not put into their specific categories. For example, credit cards under the credit card section, identities under the identity section and so forth. As you know, all their specific categories have their own detailed informational sections, which is why I purchased 1password. You don't have to create the database, it's there for you. The question is: Is there a way that I can convert or import the imported .cvs data into their specific categorical sections in 1password? PLEASE HELP. I do not want to have to enter 116 records all over again. Thank you!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi, @Cinnik.

We're still working on improvements for 1P4 importers. In the mean time you may be able to import your CSV file using 1Password 3 and export a 1PIF format file that can be imported into 1P4. See @jpgoldberg's post for detailed instructions: here.

I hope that method will work for you.

This discussion has been closed.