Multiple Vaults on iOS [coming soon]

Options
couet
couet
Community Member
edited April 2014 in iOS

I just started using Vaults on MacOSX. That's a great features and I am able to sync them between may Macs using Dropbox.
I would have preferred it all goes via ICloud like for the primary Vault but Dropbox is OK.

Now I would like to see/sync these newly created vaults on my iPhone and iPad.
I read the doc about vaults on IOS but that does not really answer question.
Is there somewhere a clear recipe explaining how to do that ?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Perhaps this, from 1P4 known issues helps:

[Important]: If you have multiple vaults and you're syncing with Dropbox to your mobile devices, do not enable the sync for other vaults other than the primary one yet. The current iOS app does not support multiple vaults and may in fact sync one of your other vaults into the primary vault you're using in the iOS app. There will be an iOS update to support multiple vaults in a future update.

Stephen

• couet
    couet
    Community Member
    Options

Ah ok, so it means I cannot do that's for the time being .... I hope it will be supported soon.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @couet,

You're certainly not alone. There are a lot of people very excited to see multiple vaults supported across all platforms, and I can assure you that our developers are working hard to make that happen just as soon as possible!

We do appreciate your patience - if you have any further questions about vaults or anything else, we'd be happy to help :)

• couet
    couet
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ok, many thanks. I will wait.

• couet
    couet
    Community Member
    Options

Any news on that ? ... sorry if I missed something ....

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Dave Teare sent out an email message a day or so ago that included the following about the iOS application update. But no news on just when we will see it released.

Huge iOS Update Coming Soon

Our big 1Password update for iOS has been in the works for a while now and we're getting close to being able to share it with you.

This update includes a ton of enhancements that I think you'll love, ranging from Multiple Vaults to Sync Enhancements to a whole new UI.

To whet your appetite, we animated the unlock screen in the screenshot. It is our most gorgeous unlock screen yet, and I'm looking forward to releasing this new version so you can enjoy it each day as much as I do :)

Best of all, this is a free update for all existing 1Password 4 for iOS users!

This discussion has been closed.