Unresponsive script error when quiting Firefox

Options
SteampunkLolcat
SteampunkLolcat
Community Member

Hi!

I'm getting an Unresponsive Script error when I quit Firefox after upgrading to 1Password 4. I've seen the error with both version 25 and 26beta. The error shows up both when I have a lot of tabs open and also with only a single one loaded.

My other extensions are:
AdBlock Plus
Bartab Lite
FasterFox Lite
Pdf Viewer
Social Fixer
Tab Group Switcher
Vacuum Places Improved
Vertical Tabs
Youtube Downloader

Kind regards

Morten Strårup

Comments

• SteampunkLolcat
    SteampunkLolcat
    Community Member
    Options
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, Morten (@SteampunkLolcat). This issue hasn't come up for quite awhile on the forum so it's certainly a surprise seeing it reappear now.

Could you please mention which versions of 1P4 (both the main app and its Firefox extension) and OS X you're running? Are you using multiple profiles in Firefox? And have you restarted your system since this problem started happening?

Or, if you'd prefer, instead of answering those questions here please send us a Diagnostics Report which has that and other information to help resolve your problem; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

We suggest restarting your system first, if possible. Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but please do include a link to this topic in your email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.