Firefox Browser Code Validation Error

Options
wildhare
wildhare
Community Member

Using 1P4 version 4.0.9, and Firefox v 25.0, I cannot use autofill. Getting "Cannot Fill Item in Web Browser". Reference to FAQs didn't help. Any ideas?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wildhare,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're working hard to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

For some reason it looks like 1Password isn't validating your browser. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• wildhare
    wildhare
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Megan. Does the resulting diagnostics report include my password vault data?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @wildhare.

The Diagnostics Report only includes statistics about vault data and some related filename timestamps, absolutely no actual vault data. Here are some unmodified examples taken from one of my own reports:

Feel free to open the report and examine it before sending it to us. We keep all information in it confidential and private regardless of its content.

• wildhare
    wildhare
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the followup. In the meantime, this problems seems to have corrected itself. I am no longer getting the error message.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @wildhare.

Good to hear it's working again even if we don't understand why. :)
    Thanks for letting us know. Happy holidays!

This discussion has been closed.