1PW4 killing Preview?

Options
cgarch
cgarch
Community Member

Since installing 4.0.7 and the subsequent upgrade to 4.0.9 I'm seeing a really odd problem where Preview will not launch after I've opened 1PW4, dinked around with an entry or two, and closed it. I'm working developing a repeatable sequence but have not been overly successful. But in general, the process is roughly as described. A full restart of the machine is required to restore Preview to functionality. Sounds weird but this has been consistent for 3 days.

MBP late 2011, 16gb
OSX 10.9 (such as it is).

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cgarch,

First, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with Preview right now. I'm wondering: does this "dinking around with entries" include opening attachments in Preview? I'd like you to try opening an attachment in 1Password with Preview, then close 1Password. Does this produce the same behaviour?

Thanks so much for helping us track this issue down :)

This discussion has been closed.