Latest Build on OS X 10.9 more problems

Options
TimMeade
TimMeade
Community Member

I've been a long time user of 1Password on just about every platform I use.

My concern is that the latest builds on OS X seem to be getting buggy. I have to continue to restart it to get the copy to clipboard button to show up. This latest build the search is behaving odd. I have to keep 'clearing' it by selecting all when there is nothing in the search box. Other oddities also. Has anyone else experienced these problems? The software is just getting harder to use with all the little 'work arounds' that are now needed.

Still the best password vault out there, but am concerned with latest code base.

Thanks

Tim

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hi @TimMeade,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I am sorry that things have been a bit buggy lately. I can promise you that our developers have been working around the clock to squash these bugs and get 1Password working smoothly for you, and there have been several improvements in recent builds.

Since your post, version 4.0.8 has been (finally) released for Mac App Store users. Could you let me know if you are still experiencing this issue in the latest build? If you are, we will of course investigate further. :)

This discussion has been closed.