What are the implications of turning on sync for both iCloud and dropbox in iOS?

Options
saunderscc
saunderscc
Community Member

This is an option under settings on the current iOS app 4.3.2, I think.

However, there is no option to allow a dual sync via 1Password4 Mac preferences.

Does having both enabled on my iOS devices functionally create a backup keychain on dropbox if Mac version is set to iCloud?

Thanks,
CCS

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @saunderscc,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Originally when we released 1Password 4 for iOS, we had hoped that users could use multiple sync solutions at a time, but we saw several errors when users had multiple syncs enabled at once. So at this point we are recommending that you determine which solution best works for you across all your computers and devices, and then stick with just that. :)

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.