Website links clicked on in 1Password 4 open duplicate tabs in Firefox [confirmed]

Options
yerfspd
yerfspd
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

I'm experiencing an issue with website links that I click on in 1Password 4.0.9 (and the latest beta as of this writing—4.1.BETA-3). Whatever website link I click on opens a new tab in Firefox (my default web browser) to the desired location and causes the leftmost tab in the current window to load the same address as well. Any other tabs in the current Firefox window (such as tabs 2 and 3 left to right if I previously had three tabs open) will be untouched.

System Stats:
OS X 10.8.5

• Firefox 25.0.1
  • iPassword 4.0.9 / 4.1.BETA-3

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

See this thread, where it was also mentioned (without a solution at the moment).

Stephen

• yerfspd
    yerfspd
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the link. Didn't find the other thread myself.

• barrypenner
    barrypenner
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. When I click on the "this thread" link I get a "thread not found" response. Where do I go from here? Is this issue being worked on? I like 1Password, but this issue is annoying. Stats: OS X 10.9 - Firefox 25.0.1 - 1Password 4.0.9

• Hey @barrypenner,

It's a known issue, and @sjk has said that it's been filed in AgileBits' bug tracker. :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks guys!

And I'll give this topic a close now that it's been noted with the bug in our tracker. :)

This discussion has been closed.