No Password History on Desktop

Options
BAF
BAF
Community Member

I just updated from version 3 and cannot find Password History. It is specifically NOT in the left hand pane with "Folders," "Tags," etc. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

It depends what you mean by "password history". If you can see a Passwords category that will shown generated passwords that are not yet linked to a saved login (and you may not have any of those just yet, of course, so that category may not be visible). Alternatively, you might find under a login item Previously used passwords (for that particular login) which, of course, is self-explanatory.

Does that help at all?

Stephen

• BAF
    BAF
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much; that got me started on the right path!

• Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Community Member
    Options

I updated my paypal password which did not update the paypal entry so I did it manually but the previous password disappeared. In fact the previous password entry was the same as the current password.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Amnesia,

I've responded to your other topic which raises a similar issue - to get a better idea of where things are going wonky here, we'll need to see a Diagnostic Report and get some more information about your system. But we'll be sure to get this sorted out for you as soon as possible! :)

• Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent a diagnostic report today.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Amnesia,

Thanks so much for sending the Report along. We'll follow up directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there :)

This discussion has been closed.