1password 4 does not run on mac maverick

Options
Grigory Korsak
Grigory Korsak
Community Member

1password 4 does not run on mac maverick. After the upgrade from version 3 to version 4 of the program does not run. After I installed version 3 back - she also does not start. As a result, I lost access to my passwords on mac maverick. Please help! I bought a version 4, and as a result lost his password. This is not good.

Версия системы: OS X 10.9 (13A603)
Версия Kernel: Darwin 13.0.0

Название модели: MacBook Air
Идентификатор модели: MacBookAir4,2
Имя процессора: Intel Core i5
Скорость процессора: 1,7 ГГц

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The problem is not that 1P4 does not run under Mavericks: it certainly does. The problem is much more likely to be a failed import from 1P3 into 1P4 when you first ran 1P4. You are probably also now having problems following from the re-installation of 1P3.

It might be worth starting over with 1P4: there is a knowledge base article that will tell you how to do that.

If you still have problems it will help people to help you if you tell us which version of 1P4 you are installing (Mac App Store or Agile Bits store, and the version number) and which version of 1P3 you had/have.

Above all, don't worry: there are experts on this forum who will help you get back your passwords!

Stephen

• Grigory Korsak
    Grigory Korsak
    Community Member
    Options

Agile Bits store, and the version number 4.1.1, version 3.9 does not run on mac maverick!
    knowledge base article - I have studied and performed all
    1PasswordUninstaller.app not run on mac maverick
    1Password4Troubleshooting.app not run on mac maverick
    these are the only programs that do not run on my MAC
    I use this software on windows and on ios
    I have no problems with the loss of passwords
    I have a problem with the launch of the 1Password on my MAC
    Before the program runs. But after the upgrade to version 4, after the removal of version 3 of the program stopped working at all!
    Any version, any reinstallation, 1password do not run!
    I click on the icon and nothing happens.
    I deleted all files under different posts knowledge base. There is no result.
    I asked for help, no one can help me?

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Grigory,

Thanks for getting in touch with us via email. We will handle this via email now.

This discussion has been closed.