Enabled iCloud on Mavericks 1Passwd4 but iPhone doesn't see it.

Options
ekulis
ekulis
Community Member

Hi I installed 1password4 on my Mac an iPhone. I see all the data that I imported to the 1Passwd4 from 1Password4 on the Mac.
Installed 1Passwd4 on the iPhone, checked Doc Data sync, turned off and on for 1Password but iPhone doesn't see the iCloud>one password_data -- file in that it says it can't sync and that 1Password4 data sync isn't yet available for the Mac althought the Mac version is claiming to sync w iCloud.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ekulis,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties getting 1Password to sync up on your iOS device. Let's see if we can't get this sorted out. First of all, I know this is really basic, but please check that you are logged in to the same iCloud account on all computers and devices (if you're like me and have somehow collected several iCloud IDs, this could be where the trouble is coming in!)

If you are logged in with the same account everywhere, let's try restarting your Mac to see if that jump-starts the sync. The next step will be to give iCloud a little kick on your iOS device:

• Go to Settings > iCloud > "Documents & Data", toggle to off.
    • Delete 1Password for iOS.
    • Reboot your iOS device.
    • Reinstall 1P, but don't launch.
    • Back in Settings, toggle "Documents and Data" back on.
    • Wait 20 minutes to give data time to load onto device.
    • Launch 1Password.

Please let me know how this works for you!

This discussion has been closed.