Extension sometimes doesn't fill in login and password (Mavericks)

Options
thomas089
thomas089
Community Member

I have sometimes (or even often) the problem on Mavericks with 1password 4 and Safari, that it doesn't fill in the credentials. I always thought that this might be a 1password 4 extension bug. But it seems related to other issues as well: Mavericks maps disappearing after a few seconds, and Remote Desktop 3.7 doesn't refresh the screen anymore (like frozen) when I accidentally hover my own dock (not the dock in the Remote Desktop screen). Only changing the color resolution with the slider on the top right of Remote Desktop gets the screen alive again.

Now I discovered that a "killall Dock" makes all these mentioned applications working again as it should, 1password is filling in the credentials again. Until the bug strikes back again. So it seems some kind of Mavericks dock bug that causes all these issues.

I don't know if this was mentioned already here in the forum, but maybe this helps to explain some user or even the 1password developer to understand this bug a little better.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thomas089,

Thanks for sharing your experience here. That sounds like a problem with OS X. You may want to contact Apple for help in repairing your installation.

This discussion has been closed.