wi-fi sync to iPad notes conflicts but does not resolve them!

Options
no_clouds_please
no_clouds_please
Community Member

I just did a huge amount of password improvement using my iPad running latest version of 1Password.

I wanted to wi-fi sync these changes to my Mac Mini running Mavericks and 1Pasword 4.0.8 from Mac App store.

What a disaster!

The changes are not made or even noted on the Mac. Conflicts are noted on the iPad, but there is no way to resolve them to the Mac! Nor is it happening automatically.

Am I supposed to manually copy each 20--40 character random password change back to my Mac by hand????

Come on guys, a feature like sync'ing is just supposed to work. At the very least let me see the conflicts on my Mac, where I could copy and paste the changes.

Very disappointed, even though I'm a long-time 1Password user.

(BTW I'm campaigning hard to get friends and family to improve their passwords, but this kind of behavior keeps me from recommending 1Password as a solution.)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @no_clouds_please,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.