Problem with Database | Insanely Annoying

Options
Chris Carey
Chris Carey
Community Member

Extension database not available. Please press Command-Option-Q to restart your browser and discard invalid.......????

Running Mavericks, this program transitioned fine, and one day just started returning this error. The suggested fix does not work and I can't read any lines beyond what is stated above. This program is worthless without this quick access. Any ideas on how to fix or is it best to just let safari do the work from here on out since they've started offering a similar service built in? Very annoying, and honestly can't even believe I took this advice to post on a damn forum for an answer because this company is too small to respond to 1on1 emails. Grrrr......

Comments

• @vegaslucky It sounds like you're still using the version 3 extension. Can please you confirm if you have downloaded the new extension for 1Password 4?

If you do happen to still have the 1Password 3 browser extension installed, please download the new version 4 extension and remove the old one:

Download 1Password 4 Extensions

Uninstall 1Password 3 browser extensions

Very annoying, and honestly can't even believe I took this advice to post on a damn forum for an answer because this company is too small to respond to 1on1 emails. Grrrr......

AgileBits has been overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4, so the support team has been super busy. You can definitely send them an email to support@agilebits.com if you'd like, it will just take longer than usual for a response.

Hope that helps! :D

This discussion has been closed.