Chrome on Mavericks, Red Exclamation Point

Options
skyfranks
skyfranks
Community Member

I see many posts about this and have tried some of the recommendations but still can't get this to work. I've been eyeing this program for a few years. Today I finally purchased it on my Mac only to get an error trying to install the Chrome Extension. A tip here said to get it directly from the Chrome store instead of via the link which finally installed. Now, I get the exclamation point and it counts on forever in the "connecting" box. I added the proxy number in my network settings, reinstalled Chrome and restarted the mini. Still nada. Not what I expected for how much this costs which is exactly why I waited so long. Can someone help me figure this out? Safari works fine but I use Chrome as my main browser. A bit frustrated right now. TIA!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@skyfranks

Sounds as if you downloaded the v3 extension. Its not compatible with 1Password 4.

• Uninstall it and download the 1Password 4 extension should solve your issues.

To get the correct download simply launch 1Password and click 1Password in the menubar > install browser extensions

This discussion has been closed.