1 password 4 problem uninstalling

Options
sergioochoa
sergioochoa
Community Member

Hello i had installed 1 password 4 and when ok but after a moment it crashed and i cant installed again y try uninstalling with the instructions that are in the FAQ but doesn´t work for me it keeps crashing and doesn´t even load the application

Comments

• sergioochoa
    sergioochoa
    Community Member
    Options

I had installed 1 password 4 and when ok but after a moment it crashed and i cant installed again y try uninstalling with the instructions that are in the FAQ but doesn´t work for me it keeps crashing and doesn´t even load the application

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @sergioochoa.

I'm sorry 1Password 4 keeps crashing for you. Please email us a Diagnostics Report and we'll help you get it fixed; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• sergioochoa
    sergioochoa
    Community Member
    Options

Hello i send the reports to your email and also the report that appears everytime the program try to open

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sergioochoa,

Thanks so much for sending those reports along - we'll follow up directly via email so that things don't get confused between here and there!

This discussion has been closed.