Credit Card Security Code Not Entered Correctly

Options
soltmann
soltmann
Community Member

My credit card security code is not being entered correctly into Safari or Chrome. The security code entered by 1P is from an old credit card account account. When I select the new account from the drop-down menu or from the Safari extension the old security code is entered. Initially I kept the old account active in 1P and renamed it as old. I then put the old account into the 1P trash, but did not delete it, and the problem still occurs.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @soltmann.

Thanks for reporting this. Let's try to figure out what's happening …

Is the correct/current Credit Card item you're selecting based on the old one (e.g. duplicated, then modified) with the original security code that's incorrectly being used?

If you display item details for the correct Credit Card item in 1P mini (opened from the Safari or Chrome extension) and press the Option key which security code (correct or incorrect) is displayed? For example:

And which security code do you see in item details for the correct Credit Card item the main app?

If that doesn't help figure it out try selecting Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password Mini under the main app Help menu and see if that makes any difference.

I'll be watching for your followup with the results. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.