Can web form details be on by default and can I add details?

Options
SoCalMtnBiker
SoCalMtnBiker
Community Member

Can web form details be on by default? I miss the old behavior. Make it an option if having it off by default is better for most users. But it helps me know what is going on and frequently I'm looking at the app to see the details.

And while I'm on a feature request. How do I add details? I use it to store information like what I put in for answers and they often aren't often stored when I first save a site. I hope I am just missing how to do this because this is an important feature for me.

Also when I click show web form details they should show up on the page and stay there, not in a pop up. If I want to see them I may want to look more than once.

I assume this went away in the transition from v3 to v4.

Comments

• SoCalMtnBiker
    SoCalMtnBiker
    Community Member
    Options

Answering part of his own question. I see a new area named "Section" that allows adding of fields. This takes care of paragraph 2. Paragraphs 1 and 3 are still open.

I guess the details may be in a pop-up for security reasons. If so let them show without a popup when "Conceal Passwords" is off.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SoCalMtnBiker,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to sort out at least part of your question! As to the rest of your post, I'll direct your attention to a post by Mike.T in our beta forums, since he says it much better than I could. The short answer is, we are considering options for this in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.