Feature Request: More sync options (SkyDrive, Box.net)

Options
Nimish Telang
Nimish Telang
Community Member

Pretty self explanatory. I'd like to have the ability to sync over SkyDrive, others might want Box.net. They are all cross platform and have APIs open like dropbox

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Thanks for letting us know you are interested in this, Nimish! I don't believe that Box.net offers the APIs that 1Password needs ( but I may be wrong). I think SkyDrive might, but not necessarily on all the platforms we would need. Again, I'm not 100% certain on this, but we are always evaluating additional sync solutions. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us you would like to see the options expanded. :)

If you haven't already read our support article for this, it contains some more details:

Alternatives to Dropbox cloud syncing: iCloud, Google Drive, SkyDrive, etc.

More recently, this came up with regard to some users asking for non-cloud-based solutions. Jeff provided some more information in that regard in his post #9 here:

PRISM and cloud syncing security

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'd be happy to help. And I am always happy to share feedback with the developers on your behalf as well. :)

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.