Where is ALL my previous logins???

Options
rbaroncpd
rbaroncpd
Community Member

I upgraded my 1Password from 3.xx to 4.xx. I followed the directions and when it came to the part where I could choose if I was a new user or an existing user I chose the exhausting user. It asked me to choose where my data was, in the Dropbox folder or in another place and I chose Dropbox. When it was done NONE of my data was showing.

I tried to use the import function from the FILE menu I was unable to find the proper file.

How do I get my info???

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @rbaroncpd.

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with finding 1Password data from 1Password 3 for 1Password 4 to use.

To get that sorted out for you in email, please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac where the problem is; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• mr_timp
    mr_timp
    Community Member
    Options

Hmmm, looks like I've struck the exact same issue. Any known fix?

I have the latest version of 1Password 4 from the Mac App Store on 10.9.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @mr_timp.

I'm sorry you're also having trouble accessing your 1Password data. It's best if you'd send a Diagnostics Report, as previously suggested to @rbaroncpd. After we've analyzed that we'll suggest how to resolve your specific problem. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.