Sync broken after upgrade

Options
jakobox
jakobox
Community Member

I recently upgraded to 1password4. I was a happy user of 1password3, but got tired of this bug. Upon upgrading, my dropbox sync no longer works. I've tried deleting the file in dropbox and starting from scratch, but it's still broken. I reached out to Agile Bits, and got an automated response noting that I should expect a slow response because they are so busy after the V4 release (which was 10 weeks ago). It's now been about a day and a half since I reached out, and I've had no real response from AgileBits. Has anyone else experienced this problem... Or better yet, does anyone know how I might actually get in touch with someone at the company who can help! This is quite frustrating.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jakebox,

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. To give you a bit of perspective on the situation, our small team of 40 saw our email inbox top out at over 10,000 messages. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

If you're still waiting for support via email, I'd very much like to help you here. In order to get a better idea of what's going on, I'll need a bit more information from you:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating systems on all computers and devices currently running 1Password?
    • If you have multiple devices using 1Password, please let me know which device has your current, up-to-date datafile.
    • Are you seeing an error message with respect to Dropbox sync or are new entries simply not syncing between devices.

The more information we have about the situation, the more quickly we'll be able to resolve it. :)

This discussion has been closed.