Missing: Reference an object into a shared vault instead of copying it

Options
Hugo4711
Hugo4711
Community Member

You can copy an item into another vault, but once it is copied, I have to maintain it twice. So I can delete it in my main vault and have it only in the shared vault. But - doing this with many items, I have to remember in which vault I have which object ... not an optimal solution!

Would be nice to create a link or a reference instead of a copy, so I find all object in my main fault, but share some of them in other faults and any changes from anywhere are still targeting to the one single object.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hugo4711,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us with your use experience here. We've heard from several users who are not finding this process intuitive, and we are exploring options to make this easier in the future.

For the time being, one solution might be to create a folder and move/drag all the Logins for the new vault into this folder. Then you can export the contents of the folder, import into the new vault and then delete the folder itself.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please let me know!

This discussion has been closed.