i deleted my file how to I get it back

Options
tomatkins@cox.net
tomatkins@cox.net
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

I have 1 password on my 1phone and it is OK. i was having trouble with drop box and I deleted the password file on the drop box and it deleted the file on my iMac. my password are there when I am logging into a web site and click on the 1password icon on the tool bar, but when i click on 1pw on the doc i get a screen for new users only. tried find existing file and didn't seem to work. how to I get my file back and get it back up on drop box???

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Did you know that Dropbox keeps deleted files for thirty days, and you can recover them by logging in to the Dropbox site.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hi, tomatkins@cox.net.

I'm sorry you're having some trouble accessing 1Password data on your Mac. So we can help you fix this through email please send a Diagnostics Report from your Mac; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.