Multiple upgrade troubles [resolved via email]

Options
Niklas
Niklas
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

I just upgraded my parents 1Password 3 installation to 4.1.1 but not everything went as it should. I have discovered the following issues:

At first the upgrade failed, totally, all items got deleted by 1P4 and were lost from 1P3 as well. Had to restore from a backup. The new vault shows 27 items, but the old had 34 items. There seems to be no way to export them from 1P3 and then import into 1P4 that results in no missing items. THIS IS PANIC-INDUCING as they are not as computer-lliterate as me and I only have a limited hands-on time to help them! I really need speedy assistance, even if it costs extra.

Dropbox sync stopped working, sort of. Deleting and re-installing both Dropbox and 1Password (newest) apps on the iPhone did not help. THIS IS PANIC-INDUCING as they are not as computer-lliterate as me and I only have a limited hands-on time to help them! I really need speedy assistance, even if it costs extra.

Some items do get synced (not all though), because some items on the iPhone shows up in the wrong vault. WHY? Perhaps this is why?

I tried setting up one vault to sync using iCloud and the other vault to continue using Dropbox. This does not work. Why?

Why is there no way to change the passwords for any vault any longer?

Why can they only unlock both vaults with one of the passwords but not the other?

Why is only one vault accessible from the Mini application? Is this related?

Why can't vaults be re-named once created?

How do they move the vaults to a good position that is not in ~/Documents without 1P4 crashing?

This discussion has been closed.