Login to Discussion

Fairgame
Fairgame
Community Member

Hi,
Login in to http://discussions.agilebits.com/ on iPad does not seem to work (or I set it up wrong, which is more likely). It works on Mac but I do not have mine with me to test it again, only my iPad.
Clicking the link above opens the forum, but does not log me in. Clicking Log In Using Agilebits login opens the forums, but without login dialog. If I manually copy and paste user name and password, the login works. Also, if I click Sign in and then select Log In Using logs me in fine.
How do I make 1Browser on iPad to login with one click?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Fairgame,

Thanks for providing such a detailed outline of your steps here. I'm sorry to hear that the discussion page is misbehaving for you on your iPad. Unfortunately, this is not the result of anything you have done wrong, but a result of the site's design. Because the Login form is a pop-up screen that doesn't appear until the 'Sign-In' button is pressed, 1Password can't see anything to auto-fill. So this is one of those sites where it will take more than one click to log in.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but hopefully the explanation helps :)

• Fairgame
    Fairgame
    Community Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. As long as I know that more then one click is required and it is not my setup, I'm fine with that.
    It is still way less clicking then typing user name and password manually. :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AngriBuddhist,

Thanks for including that alternate sign-in page! I'm sorry that I didn't find that on my own ;)

• AngriBuddhist
    AngriBuddhist
    Community Member
    edited January 2014

@Megan - Me too. I accidentally came across it in another thread and immediately added it to 1P.

This discussion has been closed.