1P4 crashing on iPad Air

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Consistent crash on startup.

Comments

• candydiamond
    candydiamond
    Community Member
    edited January 2014
    Options

Good day , I purchased 1password and installed it on my iPad air. The app for several hours worked perfectly while entering all my data. I tried login again later that day .. It accepted my password and as soon as the app opens it quits immediately. Can you please advise how I go about fixing this problem without losing all the data I have already entered. Thank you

• candydiamond
    candydiamond
    Community Member
    Options

I am experiencing the same crash / quit of program upon sign in. If I uninstall the entire app and reinstall A. Is this possible B. Will I have lost all the info I have already entered ?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @candydiamond,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the 1Password app right now! Have you set up syncing with either iCloud or Dropbox yet? If you haven't, unfortunately reinstalling the app will remove all the info you have already saved. So before we go down that road, could you try restarting your device to see if that gets things behaving a bit better?

This discussion has been closed.