UI on tablets

Options
ulici_gabe
ulici_gabe
Community Member

Hi,

I have a 7inch tablet and if i select the option "Zoom to fill screen" the UI is not at it's best, see screen shoots.

and a small UI bug, the zoom option was on "Stretch to fill screen"

All the best,
Gabriel.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @ulici_gabe! Sorry for the horrible UI experience on your tablet. It looks like your tablet is not using our tablet UI. Instead, it is using the UI designed for phone and other devices with smaller screens.

Please answer the following questions to help us investigate into this problem further:

• What is the model number of the tablet you are using?
    • What version of Android is your tablet running?
  • ulici_gabe
    ulici_gabe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @saad,

It's a MediaCom SmartPad 706i model: M-MP706I, android version 4.0.4.

• saad
    edited January 2014
    Options

Thanks for the device information. I am unsure to why your 7" tablet is not displaying the UI designed for tablets. I will be passing on your details to our developers and have them take a look into it. So far, we have not had any other user with this problem on their tablet. We will continue to investigate, and hopefully find a solution to this issue you're experiencing.

As a side note, we will be disabling the 'Zoom to fill screen' option in a future update, we do not recommend using this mode in any case. Please keep us informed if you see any changes in the next few updates.

• ulici_gabe
    ulici_gabe
    Community Member
    Options

With the beta 8 the UI is the one for the tablets and as much i checked i found only this one small problem.

As i use the 1Password for iPhone when i click/touch on the password/username the option appears i would like to see the same effect on this app.

Great app.

• saad
    Options

Thanks for reporting this UI problem. I am going to get our designer to take a look into this, and hopefully have it fixed very soon.

• saad
    Options

Just wanted to let you know, we have been working on a fix for this UI issue. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the same problem once the update becomes available. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.