Navigation

Options
Stuartgib
Stuartgib
Community Member

A few quick issues with how the app is navigated.

The Categories section in the navigation bar should include the subcategories for quick navigation

You are unable to access the navigation bar when viewing an account/item, the navigation bar should always be accessible.

The back button from the favourites, categories, folders or settings screen prompt whether I want to close the app. Should just take me back to the previous app in accordance with the google guidelines and lock the app as the home button does.

The ability to specify the favourites page as the default on launch would be nice too.

Comments

• Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. I've added your comments to the ongoing discussions amongst the development team regarding design choices. Please feel free to share any other thoughts that you have throughout the beta.

• opuntia2
    opuntia2
    Community Member
    Options

I personally like the warning about exiting the app. I agree with being able to access the navigation bar when viewing an account/item. And having the favorites appear first would make sense...they are probably the ones that you use the most so having them (or having the option to) front and center would make things faster.

• saad
    Options

Hi @opuntia2! That's nice to hear, thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear you're liking the current layout.

This discussion has been closed.