Sync issue iPhone/Windows

Coldfire
Coldfire
Community Member
edited January 2014 in iOS

Hi guys,

I have the latest version of 1Password on my iPhone and my Windows computer.

They both should sync via Dropbox however if I make a change to one device it doesn't seem to be applied to the other, how can I fix this to make sure that wherever I make a change it is always reflected on the other device?

Thanks

Comments

• Appfel
    Appfel
    Community Member

Hello! Do you leave the apps open after editing? And do you wait about 2 minutes?

Please also check your preferences!
    iPhone: Preferences/Settings -> Sync: Is Dropbox enabled? Please disable, exit app fully (double-tap Home-button and slide app up on iOS 7) and enable again.
    Windows: Same as for iPhone, but just close the main 1Password app, Mini can continue work.

Please also open a browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and go to https://www.dropbox.com/home/1Password.agilekeychain
    First, how many 1Password.html are available? (e.g. 1Password(1).html is one additional. Make a new entry in 1Password on Windows-app or on iPhone-app. Now, please open the latest entry in the Dropbox (1Password.html another .html). Most of the time you can use this link. (Fun fact: you are now using 1PasswordAnywhere, a really great feature!)
    Is the new entry appearing in 1PasswordAnywhere?

I hope I helped you on the way to the solution!

• Coldfire
    Coldfire
    Community Member

Hi! It seems working fine now, it seems there was an issue with sync but then the second time worked. And yes, I have to wait a couple of minuter for Dropbox to update the file :)

Thanks!!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Coldfire,

I'm so glad to hear that everything is working for you now! Dropbox experienced a brief outage this weekend, I'm guessing that might be where your issue came in. If you do see any further hiccups, please let us know and we'll do some more investigating!

This discussion has been closed.