unable to update

Options
juggy
juggy
Community Member

I am on the 9th version. When I launch, it asks to update, and downloads Ver 10, but I am unable to click on 'install'. I can only click on 'cancel'. I did switch off install from non Google play sources, but enabling it and restarting still doesn't sort it. Was looking forward to seeing the UI polished.

Comments

• juggy
    juggy
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry I'm on a nexus 5 4.4.2, not rooted with drop box sync enabled. 1password reader works fine.

• Currently, 1Password 4 for Android is only on beta 8. Is it possible that you are referring to something else with those version numbers? Could you provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing when you are unable to install? With a little more information, I hope to be able to help you get things working again.

• juggy
    juggy
    Community Member
    Options

You are right. I remember it was an update on the 15th, and the problem version Number ended with 10. I'm not sure what happened but the next morning it just went through and the 'Install' worked. I've tried updating a few items and drop box sync works fine too. Thank you and my best for a smooth transition.

• I'm glad to hear that you were able to install the update. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

This discussion has been closed.