1Password Android Beta Dropbox Sync Issues

Options
David Felts
David Felts
Community Member

Hi. I am using the latest version of 1Password for Android (beta), and the latest version on Mavericks. I store my keychain in dropbox and while it syncs fine with my wife's iPhone it won't sync with my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4. 1Password tells me it is syncing though (and that it updated) however it does not actually update the database after I have added or removed items from the desktop app.

I understand the app is buggy, but just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this.

Thanks,

• David

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey David. I’m really sorry about the Dropbox sync issues you’re experiencing, and I would love to take a look into it.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+androidbeta@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• pbaron
    pbaron
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue here. 691 passwd on my mac, 674 on my Android. Savind/Editing passwds on both but doesn't seem to update on either via Dropbox although I get no dropbox syncing errors.

• saad
    Options

Thanks for the diagnostic report. I just replied to your email! :)

This discussion has been closed.