I'm in thanks, plus a few little niggling issues

aremdee
aremdee
Community Member

As I said in the title, I'm now in the beta. Have it installed on my Galaxy S3 and it's great to be able to see all my data now. Since upgrading the wife's iPad and iPhone version of 1Password to the latest, I have only been able to access about 50 of the 659 items. Have been testing it a little and a few things I've noticed are below.

In software category (I have 50 entries), whenever I scroll down by swiping, the scroll bar on the right travels about half way down the screen and when I get to the last 10 or so entries, whips along to the end in a hurray. If I grab the bar and drag through the alphabet, all seems good. The logins and secure notes appear fine. The remaining categories I can't tell as I don't have enough items in them yet (will create a few bogus ones and see how that goes), it's just this one.

The other issue, which I think from memory has been brought up before, is that when I click on an entry that has a password I need to copy to clipboard, I have to actually go into edit the item to do so. Pressing and holding on the password field in the non editing window does nothing. This maybe by design, hope it's not though.

Comments

• When you say "I have only been able to access about 50 of the 659 items", which versions of 1Password does this apply to? 1Password beta on your Galaxy S3 or 1Password 4 on your wife's iPad and iPhone. If you can provide me with as much detail as possible, I would like to help you resolve that issue.

This is the first that I have heard of the scrolling issue that you describe. If you could tell me how your tests with bogus entries in other categories go, that would be great. In the meantime, I will try to reproduce this on my end.

Your memory serves you right that the issue of copying and revealing passwords has been brought up. Improving this area is a popular request and it is something that we are currently looking into. Currently if you want to copy or reveal a field, you need to tap next to the little triangle to the right of the item. I hope this helps for now.

• aremdee
    aremdee
    Community Member

Thanks for that. No what I was referring to was the old 1Password Reader. After updating 1Password for my wife's iPad and iPhone, things went pear shaped and I could no long read all the items on the Galaxy. That's why I'm liking what I'm seeing now as I can do all the things I was used to doing on the phone with the added bonus of now being able to create new entries.

Will get back to you when I have tested the other categories. At the moment it is only the software category that's affected and not Logins with 567 items.

• Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear that the 1Password beta is working well for you. Let me know if you encounter the scrolling issue with any of the other categories.

This discussion has been closed.