No sync activity indicator

sejtam
sejtam
Community Member

I clicked sync and the icon rotated. While that happens, I went into settings, checked teh sync settings and then returned to the categories display. Now the sync icon no longer rotated. clicking it again shows a Toast" sync already in progress' but there is no indiation of that.

I am also missing some info on how far the sync is progressing. It seems to be very slow (1 item a minute or so?)

Comments

• 1 item a minute seems very slow. We have found that a keychain with a few thousand items takes on the order of 9 minutes to complete the first sync over a decent internet connection. How many items are in your keychain? How are you connecting to the internet?

Also, which version of the beta are you currently running? There have been numerous improvements to sync added in recent version of the beta. If you aren't already running beta 9, could you please download it and try sync with that version?

• sejtam
    sejtam
    Community Member

I just downloaded beta 9, but now the dropbox allow issue is preventing me.

• We're working on the Dropbox issue right now. Once the Dropbox setup issue is resolved, we can check to see if your sync is performing slowly. Thanks for your patience while we work to get Dropbox setup fixed.

This discussion has been closed.