Urgent Help Needed

Options
crackingtoast
crackingtoast
Community Member

One of my users is still running 1P3. They can unlock their browser plugin with their master password and see 1P Data. When we open 1P3 it acts like it is a new install and wants to create a new data file or use an existing one. I believe their data file is in Dropbox but when i try to open the data file in1P3 it says the file is wrong or damaged. When i try to open the data file in 1P4 it seems to work but when I enter the master password it says it is wrong. This leads me to believe the file in dropbox is not the file the browser is looking at. I looked in the normal location for the data file on the computer, ~/Library/App Support/1Password but there is no file there.

I don't want to loose this persons data that we can see in the browser. How can I fix this?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @crackingtoast,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. We'll need to take a closer look at the system here. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.