What is the *process* for populating all my logins & also creating secure passwords?

Options
madelinep
madelinep
Community Member

Hi - I've installed 1Password for Mac, the 1Password extension and 1Password for IOS (I have an iMac, Macbook, iPhone and iPad).

The Help/Tutorials show me how to perform specific tasks, but I need to know the process to get going with it

1. Entering passwords - do I have to enter all my old passwords manually, one by one in order to populate Logins?
  2. Where do I find on my Mac all the passwords that I currently use/have saved?
  3. How do my old passwords get converted to new secure passwords? I'm still getting prompted for old passwords (or having my website logins auto-completed because I used 'Remember me' option before getting 1Password).
  4. There is no Help on each page so I don't know the meaning/significance of certain options. Can I turn on page-specific Help?
    Many Thanks - I've just spent lots of money but I'm feeling that I have to do all the work myself!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Note, for anyone reading this, the questions are asked, and already answered, here.

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.