Issue with scroll bar

Troneas
Troneas
Community Member

hello.

when scrolling down my login items, the scroll bar indicator on the right does not make it all the way down.

at first i thought my screen was stuck half way through but it turns out i had made it all the way to the end of the list but the scroll bar indicator stopped short.

this is quite confusing.

if you scroll down using the indicator, it will go all the way down but then position itself higher up again.

Comments

• I have been able to reproduce something similar on my Nexus 5 in both the 1Password beta and the People app. In both cases, the blue scroll indicator doesn't travel proportionately to the scroll position of the list and then makes up that travel (sometimes more than half the screen) in the last few items of the list. It could be that there is a problem with the fast scroll indicator in the Android SDK or it could be that we implemented the same (possibly flawed) logic as the Android team in our own code. Either way, I've made mention of this to our development team. Thank you for pointing it out.

• Troneas
    Troneas
    Community Member
    edited February 2014

ive only seen such behaviour in this app, if that helps. my device is an htc one running 4.4 KK.

• Thanks. I'll add your device information as part of @mverde's request. :)

• dandorato
    dandorato
    Community Member

In regard to scrolling on my N5... It seems when you do a fast scroll it takes a sew seconds for the letters to show up. Not sure if that is a known issue.

• Hi @dandorato, I'm not seeing this on my Nexus 5. I wonder if it is dependent on the length of the list. How many items are you trying to scroll?

• dandorato
    dandorato
    Community Member

I have about 400 items...

• mverde
    edited February 2014

That's about double what I have in my keychain on my Nexus 5. I know that there are a few others on our team with much larger keychains, I will get one of them to try to reproduce it on their device. We will likely tackle this issue when we address the other bug reported above. Thank you for the heads up!

• Troneas
    Troneas
    Community Member

heh i see what you did there in beta 10 :P

sneaky!

This discussion has been closed.